- Your use of our services either directly or through the use of our mobile applications and websites.
- Your interaction with Zazi Transfer on social media.
- Your Contact with Zazi Transfer.
By using our services, you are accepting the terms of this Privacy Notice.
Why We Collect and Process Personal Information
We collect and process personal and other information so we can operate our business and render our services to our clients, to interact with our consumers, employees, to answer inquiries, and to process money remittance requests. We collect and process some information because we are required by law to do so. You are not required to provide personal information to us, but if you don’t, we may not be able to provide you with our services, answer your inquiries, or process your money remittance applications.
How We Collect Personal Information
We collect personal information in a variety of ways, including:
1. Directly from you: When you interact with us. For example, we collect personal information from you if you use our services or contact us. If you provide information about someone else, you represent that you have permission to do so.
2. Indirectly from other sources: This includes sources such as public databases, social media platforms (including from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected), and from other third parties. If you connect your Zazi Transfer profile with your social media account(s), some personal information from your social media account will be shared with us, which may include personal information that is part of your profile or your friends’ profiles
Information We May Collect from You.We may collect and use the following data about you:
B. Information Obtained when you automatically use our service. These are information we collect about you when you automatically use our services ranging from details of the transactions you carry out when using our services, including geographic location from which the transaction originates; technical information including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; information about your visit including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website or App (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from our site.
What we do with the information we obtain
We use your information in a variety of ways including:
- To process your transactions.
- To contact you.
- To verify your identity
- To collect payment for your use of the service
- To send transaction alerts to you and/or the recipient of your remittance
- To provide you with information about the service
- To send you marketing notices, service updates, and promotional offers
- To analyse our business operations.
- For Data analytics purposes.
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and rules, such as those relating to "know-your-customer", anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing.
Legal grounds for processing your personal data
We are required to collect personal data including any "know-your-customer" information, verification of your identity and transaction records and communications with you in order to comply with our legal obligations. In order to fulfil our contract with you and provide the service we will process your personal data and relevant third-party data to process your transactions, and collect payment for your use of the service. The same applies in relation to competitions and campaigns, we will process the personal data of the participants and the winners to fulfil our part of the contract. As long as you are a customer, we believe that it is in your interest to receive occasional information about the service and we may therefore send you marketing notices, service updates, and promotional offers that we believe are relevant for you based on your previous use of the service. For the same reason, we may also process your data to analyse our business operations in order to improve the service. In situations where you give us specific consent to process certain kinds of personal data, you are able to withdraw that consent at any time. We will then stop processing such data and, if no other legal ground for keeping your personal data apply, we will also erase your data from our system.
Disclosure of your information.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance and execution of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Vendors and service providers that provide us with services related to information technology, such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order processing, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, and email delivery.
- Advertisers and advertising networks to provide us with services related to our marketing communications and campaigns, consistent with your choices, including any applicable choices we provide for you to opt into such sharing; solely to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site
- Law enforcement and government agencies in connection with a formal request, subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure, as well as circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, report suspected illegal activity, or investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Other third parties in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of our business, assets or stock, or in any bankruptcy or similar proceedings in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
Our Information SecurityWe use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal and other information. Please know, however, that no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please contact us immediately.
Accessing Your Personal Information
Subject to applicable laws, you may have the right to access information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it provided they are true. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing.
- You have the right to ask us not to contact you for marketing purposes by contacting us at email@example.com
- You have the right to correct any personal information We hold on you that is inaccurate, incorrect, or out of date.
- You have the right to ask us to delete your data when it is no longer necessary, or no longer subject to a legal obligation to which Zazi Transfer is subject to.
- You have the right to transfer your personal data between data controllers, for example, to move your account details from one online platform to another.
- Our services may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility for them. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these website
Jurisdiction and Cross-Border Data Transfers
Zazi Transfer is based in and operates from Australia. When you interact with us, you understand and agree that your information may be transferred to a country other than your own, for processing and storage. You also understand and agree that data protection rules of other countries may be different from those of your country. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your information.
Complaints and Enquiries